Saturday, August 13, 2005

Recommended Books

If you want to engage more in learning about, experiencing, and practicing Gospel Transformation, a must-read is Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands by Paul David Tripp. Next to the Bible, this may be the best book I've ever read.

Another of my top 5 that has recently come out and speaks clearly to many of the problems in the American Church and American Culture is Total Truth by Nancy Pearcey. AWESOME!!!

If you want to know the others in my top 5:
Knowing God by J.I. Packer
A Quest for Godliness by J. I. Packer
Not the Way It's Supposed to Be by Cornelius Plantinga

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Site Keep it going

Recommended Sites.....

http://www.firstfloorflat.com/presbyterians/presbyterians.htm

http://www.angelfire.com/hero/ruf/

em said...

Nice... I appreciate the stuff you've started to share here. I'll try to stop in periodically and check-in to comment!

em said...

Stink... I just saw that your last post was Aug '05. Drop me a message if you start things back up.